Sunday, December 13, 2009

Andrew getting his bath this morning....he is busting out! Looks like I need to start using the big tub, he is growing so fast.

All ready for church. Jack had his Christmas program at church this morning. He did so good and made us proud. I think he waved at us about 20 times during their 3 songs.


Andrew telling me stories. He really will talk to anyone that will listen these days. So fun to watch him change daily.


The kids doing a cheers during Thanksgiving dinner. We had all my side over for a fun filled day of games, movies, and of course lots of eating.



Our nice last day here. Winter arrived the next day.......yuck!




4 comments:

Carrie Serna said...

I'll send you pics of Jack singing-he did great! Merry Christmas Bachmans-we're thankful for your friendship!

Lindsey said...

Andrew IS getting SO BIG! I better get over and see him! And I love Haley's wavy-curly hair!

The Rost Family said...

Oh I so miss that last day of nice weather! Wouldn't it be nice to go outside with out bundling up so much! I love Andrew in the bath! He does look like he is getting big! Soon you will have 3 little ones in the tub all together! They will LOVE that! See you soon!

The Bydals said...

love those new pictures..Your right he has gotten so much bigger even since the last time I saw him! We will have to have a get together soon with all the kids again.