Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing out in the backyard. She loves to give rides in the car!

Jack finally started back at Head Start this week. It has been a little rough getting back into a routine in the morning, but he is loving school and of course riding the bus!



Potty Training........is going great! We have been accident free for quite a few days! She loves wearing her undies and gets really upset at nap and bedtime when she has to put on a pull-up. She gets so excited when she goes, it still just makes me laugh.


2 comments:

The Rost Family said...

yeah on potty training! I am so ready to buckle down on Cullen, we are on and off with it right now. I can't wait to meet that little guy, he will be here very soon and let me know if you need any help after the C-section. Everything will go great! I hear ya on the recovery though, its never fun. See you soon!

The Bydals said...

YEAH! The end is near.....We are so excited to meet him and have someone else with "three" lol