Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcom Andrew James

Welcome Andrew James Bachman! We have been a little busy adjusting to our new schedule and getting into the routine of having a baby again. Pat and I didn't realize how easy we had it with just Jack and Haley. Every day is getting a little better, we are getting used to less sleep and the kids are also getting used to having him here. Big thanks to all our family and friends that have helped out by cooking, taking the kids to play, or just stopping by to visit. We know how blessed we are to have you all in our lives!

Haley holding Dandoo as she calls him. She has had a tough time adjusting to the new addition. We have had quite a few tantrums and outbursts, but I suppose that is to be expected.


Jack loves to hold his baby brother. Andrew reminds us so much of Jack as a baby. Their baby pics are hard to tell who is who.

Leaving the hospital. He was bright eyed and ready to bust outta there, not as much as I was! We had a nice stay, but I was ready to go home and be with my family.


Happy Birthday Andrew! September 28, 2009.....12:45pm.....8lbs 12oz......22 inches long


First family picture. The kids were so excited to finally meet him!


Pat should have been a doctor....looks pretty darn cute in those scrubs!







4 comments:

The Rost Family said...

Oh he is so precious! I think I will be coming by soon to hold that little guy again....mine is big now! I love that Haley calls him dandoo....that is too funny since Parker is still "arker" to Cullen. VERY cute pictures! It was fun to hang out last night! Good Times!

Carrie Serna said...

Pat is HOT in those scrubs ;) Dandoo is adorable, of course! You all are a beautiful family! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! You have a beautiful family! Andrew is lucky to have such wonderful parents and big brother and sister. They will adjust too! We just couldn't be happier for you guys. And yes Kristy, Pat does look REALLY good in scrubs. :)

We love you! RJ, Julie and kiddos

The Bydals said...

He is adorable! He so does look like Jack as a baby. I remember it so well since I didnt have kids and you spent LOTS of time at my house! As for Pat, He looks like he's modeling in that picture totally. I just had to laugh. Welcome to the world of three we can so relate now. Love ya